The Finance Department plays a fundamental role in the development of the Group’s and associated business lines’ financial planning and in the management of its cash and long-term financing needs. Key to this role are its strategic advisory activities, data management, production and certification.
The valuation teams are attached to the Finance Department dedicated to market activities. Their missions are to:
- Independently revaluate all market activity portfolios in order to adjust their valuation.
- Perform market reserve calculations (accounting and prudential) and provide analytical reviews to trading, CFO and regulators.
- Maintain maps of market positions under product, model and parameter prisms and observability rules.
- monitor the financial impacts related to changes in valuation methods.
- Ensure a technical watch on financial markets news.